The fire happened Saturday morning December 30 around 5 AM. This was an electrical fire in three separate mechanical rooms on the 23rd, 22nd, 21st floor.
Smoke damages to the 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th floors.
Overall around 90 hotel rooms affected. Along with hallways, storage rooms, and common areas.
SERVPRO crews worked through the holiday weekend cleaning and deodorizing and were able to turn some of the affected rooms back over to the Galt House in time for their busy New Year's Eve celebration.
We are always here to help no matter when!