ERP Emergency Ready Plan
Owning a commercial property is a big responsibility and can come with many issues. One of the most important things to keep in mind is protecting your investment. SERVPRO of Southwest Jefferson County offers a free Emergency Ready Plan to help our commercial owners do just that.
The Emergency Ready Plan consists of the following:
- A walk through of the property with your maintenance person and a SERVPRO Representative.
- SERVPRO will document the sensitive areas, label water and gas shuts offs with either an Orange or White tag so they easily seen.
- SERVPRO will include documentation, step-by-step written directions, and pictures of each shut off valve.
- SERVPRO will include the contact names and telephone numbers for all of the utility companies and property personnel that would need to be notified in the event of an emergency on the property.
- SERVPRO will take this information and place it into a nice binder for you to keep.
SERVPRO offers this service free of charge with no obligation simply because we care about the businesses in our city. SERVPRO wants every business in the city to have an Emergency Ready Plan so they are prepared in case of an event. The Emergency Ready plan can help you reduce the damage done to your property.
If this sounds like a great benefit for your company – call SERVPRO of Southwest Jefferson County to schedule yours today. We look forward to hearing from you today.